Friday, February 25, 2011

Sharing

The other day, I was digging through the closet. I opened Cameron's side to put some sweaters away and was struck by the fact that we are now sharing EVERYTHING in our lives. Down to my wooden hangers (now OUR wooden hangers). I don't have these moments very often anymore - 3 years should be enough time to "get used" to someone. It was a nice reminder, though, how blessed my life is because of him. I love you, Cameron!

Our Italy trip may just be coming together. Cameron met a woman named Nancy at the hospital who has taken him under her wing. She is a 30-year practicing travel agent and as a big thank you for his taking care of her husband, she wants to help us book our tickets and plan our trip. I am so grateful for her help - she is a sweetie pie. Now, to get the time off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment