Friday, February 18, 2011

Dirt, sweat, and sweets

I got my hands dirty today by clearing two raised garden beds in my parents' yard in preparation for SPRINGTIME! This proved to be very therapeutic for me - getting to dig in the dirt and pick up big, juicy worms (I LOVE them!). Some things will never get old. I can't wait to start planning the garden for this year.

Jill and I have been doing some of Jillian Michael's workout DVDs. That lady is good for me. Somehow, I've never been able to get into any other workout series, but she is inspiring. Cameron even bought me a very expensive set of DVDs called Insanity a couple of months ago. I did them diligently every morning for 2 1/2 months, until I hurt my back. I owed my injury to the fact that I was NOT having a good time. I think one should enjoy whatever cruelty they are imposing upon their body. And Jillian Michaels makes it pretty fun.

Making oatmeal cookies for an experiment. I'm trying to recreate Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Cinnamon Ice Cream. I WILL be posting pics - YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment