Thursday, February 3, 2011

Party Time!

I am husband - less for a few days, much to my original dismay. However, the circumstances are such that I could not take the weekend off work to go to Eastern with him for a visit. So, the only choice: PARTY! I am SO excited to strip my chair this week. Yesterday, we worked on some structural abnormalities. The two front legs had lost some "parts" (2 had fallen off, 1 was missing), so I had Cameron make a prototype from one of the fallen off pieces. It is amazing to me that someone could be so talented. Literally, in about 40 minutes, he whittled this curvy structure using a menagerie of power tools. After some wood glue and clamping, my chair is wood-complete!

A few days ago, Jill and I made a delicious Tiramisu! Here's some pics...





1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious!! Can I get your recipe? :)) So excited to see the end results to your chair, that is sooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete